Don’t put your fitness routine aside while away!
“Zendegi Health & Spa Complex” participates in the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) Passport Program. It is the industry's largest and most highly esteemed reciprocal guest access program, allowing our members to work out when travelling to participating IHRSA clubs. You, our valued member, are entitled to guest privileges at any of more than 1000 health clubs worldwide!
Using the IHRSA Passport Program not only entitles you to guest privileges, but also provides you a discounted fee. Participating clubs have agreed to discount their regular guest fee by at least 50% for Passport Guests.
4 Easy Steps:
1- Obtain a valid Passport Guest Pass from the Members Services Office at our club.
2- Find a Club. Log on to www.healthclubs.com/passport to locate a participating club in the area where you will be traveling.
3- Call ahead to confirm.
4- Upon arrival, Show the front desk staff your Passport ID, pay the guest fee and your're in!
• IHRSA also recommends bringing a printout of your home club’s healthclubs.com listing.
• While some clubs waive the guest fee entirely, most clubs will charge a guest fee per visit.
• While most of the clubs will be able to accommodate visitors, they do reserve the right to schedule visits at a time that is convenient for their members.
• Passport users must honor each club’s rules and regulations regarding guest fees, guest hours, visitation frequency, etc.
• The IHRSA Passport Program is not intended for temporary membership privileges, or for transferring a membership. It is designed for use on a short-term visitation basis only.